· All areas of the project had to be modeled almost simultaneously.
· Detailing and interfacing curved glass and steelwork for the spiral staircases and terrace balustrade and ensuring that all connections are correct.
· Short fabrication timescale.
·Groups, model views and phasing made it easy to separate the various areas of the model.
· Using the twisted folded plate function we could ensure that all the rolled items for the
spiral steelwork were modeled correctly.
· Automatic DXF and NC files allowed us to keep
up with a demanding program.
“All the modeling features of Advance Steel allowed us to detail 7 complex architectural elements of the project including external spiral staircases and facetted and curved terrace balustrading. The project explorer and phasing functions ensured that the project could be broken down and separated into the various components.”
Robert Merriman, Detail Draughtsman
Specialised Steelwork Ltd
· Twisted folded plates
· Project Explorer